All-Star Worlds Scavenger Hunt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There will be people that aren't at WWoS all of the days.
Also, some people might not be comfortable giving their phone number to "you people."
What if a "homie" (someone not at Worlds) sets up a twitter and posts each clue throughout the weekend? Person with the most (and fastest) correct photo tweet responses wins?

There will be people that aren't at WWoS all of the days.
Also, some people might not be comfortable giving their phone number to "you people."
What if a "homie" (someone not at Worlds) sets up a twitter and posts each clue throughout the weekend? Person with the most (and fastest) correct photo tweet responses wins?

I'm from the greater L.A. area so "homie" has a whole new meaning for me. I have homies coming out my ears around here! LOL

That being said... I like the twitter approach. That way we can all watch the pictures come through. :)

The twitter approach is great. I will add something at the top of the board to search for #FierceHunt

How many things can we search for each day? I don't have prizes except banners. Could be fun though.

What is my current list?

Good point! There are services for that. I use one that protects anyone from seeing my number and I also can't see anyone else's number. It's called remind 101 and is intended for teachers, but all sports around here use it. You can do texts, pictures and videos. You can also sign up via email if you don't have a phone for some reason! All texts come from the same random number and you cannot text back to it because it's not an actual working number.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

-moms wearing cheer bows, and poofs/glitter
-get a picture with someone from another gym whose uniform has the same colors as yours
-decked out super fans (face paint, custom shirts, toddlers dressed to the 9's)
-parents sleeping
-dad doing his daughter's hair
-pose with a cheer mom from another gym
Are any of these okay? @King

tumblr_inline_n48v60ummv1qbgi8z.gif

I think a lot of then have potential. But we want then to be hard.

Some photo ideas:
- max # of people sitting in the same seat due to seats being filled to capacity (last year I saw at least 3 girls sharing one seat...)
- highest cheer poof
- picture of the most prepared campout line group waiting for Large Senior on Sunday morning
- a picture with cheerleaders representing the most regions (only 1 cheerleader counts per region: North America/Caribbean, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia/NZ).
-picture wearing most clothing representing different gyms
-picture with the most bundled up person inside the arena (we're talking parkas, blankets, mittens, the works)
-picture/video of the best coach reactions while watching their team perform
-picture with the best manicure/pedicure representing a gym
-picture with the most twins/triplets (bonus points if the siblings are representing different gyms)

-Video of another team's unique chant/ritual/break/whatchamacallit
-Picture with your cheerleader or coach look-a-like from another gym
-Video doing a toe touch with a Disney character or security guard
-Picture with a 1st-time Worlds athlete. Ask him/her to illustrate his/her feelings about being there in your photo and imitate.
-Picture of the most decorated backpack
-Picture of the longest Wetzel's Pretzel line of the day
-Picture with an entire team that you've never heard of
-Selfie with a FB mod
-Selfie with a new FB friend!

5 per day, 5 on Saturday and 5 on Sunday?

I got a couple in my head that will be fun for late Sunday.

Some photo ideas:
- max # of people sitting in the same seat due to seats being filled to capacity (last year I saw at least 3 girls sharing one seat...)
- highest cheer poof
- picture of the most prepared campout line group waiting for Large Senior on Sunday morning
- a picture with cheerleaders representing the most regions (only 1 cheerleader counts per region: North America/Caribbean, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Australia/NZ).
-picture wearing most clothing representing different gyms
-picture with the most bundled up person inside the arena (we're talking parkas, blankets, mittens, the works)
-picture/video of the best coach reactions while watching their team perform
-picture with the best manicure/pedicure representing a gym
-picture with the most twins/triplets (bonus points if the siblings are representing different gyms)
I've already won the manicure/pedicure one I just have to find any WC mom ;)

-picture of someone getting yelled at for stunting where they're not supposed to be
-sneakiest outlet snag to charge phone
-picture with twins/siblings who are both competing
-picture with a frog/lizard (as a nod to Oryanna Decastro's worlds pics every year)
-picture of cheer mom getting in argument with security
-picture of the oldest cheer competition shirt someone's wearing. Doesn't have to be specifically a worlds comp shirt. Like if someone had a shirt on from their local competition from 1997
-get a disney princess to do your gym's hand signal with you (like cali's finger guns)
-picture of a uniform that's been stained by food (ex. mustard, ketchup, ice cream)
-uniform top switch with a boy from a different gym

Back