All-Star World's Schedule - Out Tomorrow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone keeps saying the seating in Josten's is so awful. I sat in there all day Saturday last year, towards the back and center and it was not as terrible as everyone's making it out to be!

Everyone keeps saying the seating in Josten's is so awful. I sat in there all day Saturday last year, towards the back and center and it was not as terrible as everyone's making it out to be!

Yeah, it's really not that bad. A lot of competitions have that kind of setup. I think the further back you sit, the more you can see. The backdrop situation could be improved, but it's possible the space in Jostens doesn't allow for the type of setup there is in the Milkhouse. If it was possible to do it differently in Jostens, I think they would. It can't be that expensive to get a ramp, cutouts of the numbers 2011, etc. :p And people are surely paying enough to attend this competition anyway. So I'm guessing it's more that the dimensions of the building prevent the setup from being like the Milkhouse.

When you compare the 2 there is way better seating in the milkhouse. When you compare it to other competitions in general it is basically the same. Worlds is supposed to be something more. And the jostens is not MORE in any way shape or form.

When you compare the 2 there is way better seating in the milkhouse. When you compare it to other competitions in general it is basically the same. Worlds is supposed to be something more. And the jostens is not MORE in any way shape or form.

Honestly, I would NOT consider the Milkhouse "more" either. I HATE sitting on the sides and much prefer at least the "0pportunity" to get a front and center seat. Before the JC was ever used at worlds we all got on the boards and complained at how awful the Milkhouse was as far as viewing and spectator seating went. Don't get me wrong, I would prefer the side viewing from stadium seating than I would sitting on the floor, but I'll take the Arena in Dallas any day over the Milkhouse as well.

Unless like most of last year...there was NO seating available in the Milkhouse....so its ok....if you win a ring..no one cares where you performed....:)

well jostens is better than the ONE year i competed at worlds.. in the Indiana Jones place
the sun was in my eyes during my stunt..

Unless like most of last year...there was NO seating available in the Milkhouse....so its ok....if you win a ring..no one cares where you performed....:)

well there's only like 12 teams that will win rings? so the other 185 teams there are there for the experience, i've competed in the milkhouse and jostens at worlds and the atmosphere walking onto the mat at jostens is nothing like walking onto the floor at the milkhouse and looking around and seeing every seat taken and getting chills up your spine. nothing compares to that feeling.

well there's only like 12 teams that will win rings? so the other 185 teams there are there for the experience, i've competed in the milkhouse and jostens at worlds and the atmosphere walking onto the mat at jostens is nothing like walking onto the floor at the milkhouse and looking around and seeing every seat taken and getting chills up your spine. nothing compares to that feeling.

This statement makes me VERY scared for my CP's first worlds experience... lol

well jostens is better than the ONE year i competed at worlds.. in the Indiana Jones place
the sun was in my eyes during my stunt..
I competed there one year at UCA in early March, and me and my entire team were absolutely freezing! It was terrible -__-

Back