All-Star worlds schedule!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Why in the world would they put the Jrs on 6 to 940 pm and on Sunday make them go 9- 10 am How about a little rest for them.

I know! I'm dying! You'd think they'd at least have a preliminary schedule up. It was posted on April 9th last year!

Seriously. How is anyone supposed to obsessively review the schedules and teams with only a week! They don't even have the schedule for that ICU competition up which doesn't even deal with bids. Somebody's slackin'.....

Our prom is the same night as prelims and we are waiting to find out what time we go on to see if there is even a POSSIBILITY of going! Hurry up!!!!

I am getting so antsy! haha Praying they will post it by the end of this week...next week is almost "last minute" scheduling if you ask me. Clearly, by now teams have decided if they are going to worlds or not!

I need a schedule so I can see how early I need to get there. And how much sleep I WON'T be getting.

I can't believe they haven't even released a preliminary that just lists what divisions go at what times ...

Someone sent me the link to the preliminary schedule. I'm pretty sure it was this years. But I can't seem to find it. :/

ETA: Just kidding. It was last years.

Back