All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is jostens already behind schedule? I'm waiting for my AE team to go, they are second for the day, but I don't see any teams?

Well according to my live feed Panthers HIT.... because they stood frozen in their opening positions for the whole 2:30 that their music played :mad:

I really enjoyed the new LAG teams today!

Great job X5!

Can someone please tell me why I never like Panthers?

I can totally admit that they are incredibly talented and they always put out great routines, I just neer seem to enjoy watching them, but I can't put my finger on the "why"?

I never like Panthers or Orange......they're talented but to me they are that girl in school that never really did anything to you, but you still don't want anything to do with them.

O well

Can someone please tell me why I never like Panthers?

I can totally admit that they are incredibly talented and they always put out great routines, I just neer seem to enjoy watching them, but I can't put my finger on the "why"?

I'm the same way, and I have no idea why. there are just certain teams that everyone loves that I'm never a fan of lol

USASF posted the updated schedule for today, and it's way off for both venues, so I'm trying my best to hurry up and fix it. I already fixed Jostens so that's correct, so if you see changes happening to the Milkhouse, it's just me trying to fix it.

Back