All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think I jinxed SE. Just after I thought 'SE rarely falls. They wont today or tomorrow' and then theres a SF. :(

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Might be my fault, @mstealtoyou did ask me to sleep through SE's performances when I noticed that they hit every single performance that happened while I was asleep. I'll be asleep during finals tomorrow though (very early start on tuesday..), so they should be just fine ;)

Stars probably get hit for an under rotated skill, but that's about it.

I've loved Stars routine all season, and that did nothing for me. Sloppy. The first stunt is a big mess to me.

Is this hormones? WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
I thought I was the only one. I was like where is the stars even from a few weeks ago??

not gonna lie, really not feeling wcss either... they just seemed dead to me. but again, that dance! thats weird coming out of my mouth, I'm that girl that normally stops watching at the dance lol whats happening to me??

orange is my new favorite. they looked the best hands down. also never thought those words would come out of my mouth

Of course my feed would buffer, freeze and jump during SS and then sort itself out during the ever awkward jumps.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Enjoyed Stars but I just can't with the inverted body position in the stunt, they all look diffferent and half seem to have bent legs :confused:

Back