All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Late large senior thoughts.. so happy for Orange! Hope they can hit again and pull off a win! I think it's funny that people are commenting on how Orange was all skills and SE put on a performance. If I recall correctly, weren't people saying the exact opposite about SE and Stars last year?

Excited for the rests of the teams! Hope all of Cali's teams hit!

Lightning have been consistently good and I am hopeful for a good performance from them. Aces in 2012 were strong too. I do think AV have had a run of bad luck with athletes moving, particularly to unity. At the same time, I can't blame people for wanting to be on Unity! Maybe fielding one team as opposed to two would have helped, both AV and maybe RS too. I just don't think gyms in the UK are big enough to field 2 worlds teams.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Completely agree with you. You can't deny their talent, which is way better than I'll ever be but it just must be so exhausting to never hit a routine. A combination of the teams would be a great idea. I'm not pointing out just aviators because most uk teams have never hit clean at worlds but I've personally never seen lightning hit any routine I've watched.

Back