All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well i correct my self. smoed have gone now.. but i agree. the addiction with smoed has gone to far... sure they are really good but there are other good teams as well. but i still want them to win.

I think that bobble gave Twist and Shout Diamonds what they need to pull away. They were less than a point from Smoed at NCA, I recommend everyone watch them ( they're next, after SOT) and if they hit it's something to see.

With only 4 hours sleep and 8hours of working I am finally able to watch world like I used to have since 2009.
Stars: Yeeees stars. I hope they hit again tomorrow and take that gold home. I will be the happiest girl ever.
Panthers: they are that dry toast for me...there...I said it. But that girl basing with one hand is such a bad booty.
Sr elite: is Molly injuried or anyone in her stunt group? Because it looks like she didn't even try to do that 360 tic toc. It looks like they just have regular tic toc.
I noticed that too, because they caught her foot fine, it just looked like Molly's leg did something weird and she just kind of fell. Idk if that makes sense

With only 4 hours sleep and 8hours of working I am finally able to watch world like I used to have since 2009.
Stars: Yeeees stars. I hope they hit again tomorrow and take that gold home. I will be the happiest girl ever.
Panthers: they are that dry toast for me...there...I said it. But that girl basing with one hand is such a bad booty.
Sr elite: is Molly injuried or anyone in her stunt group? Because it looks like she didn't even try to do that 360 tic toc. It looks like they just have regular tic toc.

It was a regular tick tock

Spirit of Texas Purple Reign IOC5: 1 Coed SB, 1 SB, 1 TD, 1 PYR SF, 1 PYR SB #Worlds2014

I think they just opened the door for TG to take their spot in finals ... we'll see

Back