All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They're a new team. KC Cheer has had a small coed for a while, this year they have small coed and lag

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

ahhh yes its their small coed that was ringing a bell. I was thinking small senior but that knew that wasn't right. bare with me ya'll, my life is chaos and I only come out of hiding just for worlds, where I catch up on an entire season of cheer in 3 short days :D

PCM had one stunt save and one fall. They were very cute though with lots of nice moments - did anyone else spot one flyer say to the other 'I hit' during pyramid?

They seriously need to sack whoever choreographed the dance though.

Some of their tumbling has gotten nice, but some is definitely going to be knocked for under-rotation. Although that's been a fair problem with almost everyone yesterday, so..

ahhh yes its their small coed that was ringing a bell. I was thinking small senior but that knew that wasn't right. bare with me ya'll, my life is chaos and I only come out of hiding just for worlds, where I catch up on an entire season of cheer in 3 short days :D
Their small coed is great this year too. I think if they hit they could really surprise people.

I finished my hurdles track session at 8:10. (1:10 here)
After which I had a 10 minute journey into the centre, got a footlong sub at subway so I have lunch and dinner (@HeresAThought takes full credit for that idea. Snaps and claps, you're saving my stomach), walked the 10 minute walk to my home in 5 minutes flat, logged onto usasf, started the livestream and was happily eating my subway at exactly 8:31.

I'm not saying I'm a ninja, but I'm 98% sure I am.

Back