All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I choose my battles. I'm very upfront about things I care about (which typically tends to be social issues). But I don't go out of my way to confront anyone....especially over a seat. I'd just be like "I don't have the time...." and go elsewhere.
except elsewhere means outside in 95 degree heat watching the jumbotron since I was locked out of the field house all damn day. So frustrating!!!

except elsewhere means the outside in 95 degree heat watching the jumbotron since I was locked out of the field house all damn day. So frustrating!!!

Well the man said there were seats up at the top. So I would have gone to those.

But no, if going to to stand out in the heat was the only option I would consider throwing bags....but only if I had some people to cosign and be there for me in the event a crazy cheer mom starts throwing punches.

cousins birthday party and two hour drive back to school, ugh feel like i missed so much but i guess thats what VOD is for!!

anyone else see the flyer on cheer Illinois shaking her head in her stunt ? me thinks someone was not a happy camper... to me that screams bad sportsmanship

Well the man said there were seats up at the top. So I would have gone to those.

But no, if going to to stand out in the heat was the only option I would consider throwing bags....but only if I had some people to cosign and be there for me in the event a crazy cheer mom starts throwing punches.
I would have too, if I could have gotten inside. Hoping it clears out after large coed, but between the live feed and the venue nightmares USASF should be ashamed of themselves.

Back