All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay, so that rule does not apply to the small coed, small all girl, coed etc?
no...the top 10 scores in the club divisions move on to finals. Doesn't matter what type of bid they came with.

Some compare the teams as plain toast to toast with Nutella, I see it more as Pavarotti vs. Lady Gaga. I enjoy the flashing lights, props, smoke and mirrors, backdrops, and auto-tune as much as the next person, but turn on Pavarotti and my appreciation for truly mastering the art is nothing less than awe.;) Confession: I love the banter.
Haha you put my thoughts into words and said it about 100 times better than I ever could!

Other random Worlds thoughts not related to your post: Happy SMOED and Brandon hit! I get the annoyance about the hype/fanbase surrounding Smoed, but I still like them. SO happy that Generals and SSX did well. Small Senior is such a deep division. And super excited CF Nfinity hit and that they're in finals! GT Pink better get it together.

ETA: I really do not like the new Twitter profiles. I feel like it makes it harder to read/follow tweets. Also, I read that somebody said Carly's basket was a switch kick full kick full. Would that make it illegal since it's more than 3 tricks? Or is a twist only counted if it's a double?

Back