All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dang Lady Pros. Was hoping they'd make a big splash at Worlds.

I'm gonna have to check out Cheer and More on the VOD later.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

One girl is on Shooting Stars this year and I felt so terrible for her, she received a lot of hate and people said things like " You went from being the best at CJA to the worst at WC ". It was so sad to read, especially seeing how happy being on SS made her.

Hey ShannonKe, I am so disappointed to hear people saying terrible things about this ex CJA athlete,,, this girl is a phenomenal athlete and she is a great athlete on SS... To be honest, every WCSS athlete is phenomenal, so she simply went from being a Big Fish in a Smaller Tank (CJA) to a Medium sized Fish in a Huge Tank(WC)... I was going to speak on the shifting of athletes from one gym to the other gym...mostly, the shifting was in the direction to WC... but I am going to leave that alone because it is not my place to speak for others.

BTW: Many of the athletes on the Cheer show have indeed aged out and I believe, there are only 3 or 4 who are still at CJA,,, 1 athlete, who was showcased on Cheer is actually cheering on SMOED and 1 girl is on WC Starlite, Wow!

Click a box and see what color it turns and try to match it up to an animal! I'm pretty sure I was Anonymous Slow Loris last night. Sweet.

Alright, so who has pink and just did that? :D
I'm the wolf, I think.

Click a box and see what color it turns and try to match it up to an animal! I'm pretty sure I was Anonymous Slow Loris last night. Sweet.

...I think, I'M Anonymous Capybara. SWEET HALLELUJAH!

ETA: I think the US teams need to start toning it down about the I3 per rule. Seeing as almost as many Canadian teams will not be making finals.

I think it was So Much Better!! I love it too! Was the first Broadway show I ever saw and I've been hooked ever since! I even met Laura Bell Bundy several times!
I just want a team that has never won Worlds but has gotten second and third to use Oh My God in there somehow and get the rings. That is seriously my dream.

Back