All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I swear if I were at the milk house and saw someone saving a seat that I needed, I would pick the bag up and throw it... not kidding

I wouldn't. I'm non confrontational. I'd go to the empty seats up at the top he claimed existed.

I wish they'd pan the camera around so we can see what it looks like in there lol

I've already said yesterday that I don't care about the 3-per-country-rule. I truly wish though there would be a minimum score you'd have to get to advance to finals.

Sooooooo excited for cea cougars!!!!! Well deserved

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

NOOOOO not the d-word! :eek:

I wouldn't. I'm non confrontational. I'd go to the empty seats up at the top he claimed existed.

I wish they'd pan the camera around so we can see what it looks like in there lol
Wow, for some reason I pictured you being really upfront and confrontational in person!

I'm sorry but I find the 3 teams from each country advancing rule absolutely ridiculous when there's only 3 teams or under from each country competing in IO5..

Considering cheer is not the most important thing in the world to everyone (Like here in the US), some of these countries can barely scrape together enough athletes to field a team, let alone the huge expense it is for them to travel to the United States to compete. Why not let them have 2 days of glory and competition at Disney World? It is the most Magical place on earth/where dreams come true!!!

Back