All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Considering cheer is not the most important thing in the world to everyone (Like here in the US), some of these countries can barely scrape together enough athletes to field a team, let alone the huge expense it is for them to travel to the United States to compete. Why not let them have 2 days of glory and competition at Disney World? It is the most Magical place on earth/where dreams come true!!!
Cause we want to be considered a sport. Just because you are the best your country has to offer, doesn't mean you should make finals.

Sometimes I feel we have the whole international div backwards. Because in the end you don't have the top teams competing. I know why we do it and I accept it.

That being said why don't we have International Trials day 1 (instead of US Trials) the top 10 from each country still move on, (and you have an International Award, instead of US Trial Zchamps) So basically nothing will change for a Day 2, but for finals it's the top 10 scores regardless of wher the team is from.

Just a thought, seeing some amazing teams not in finals isn't right.

haha ruthless. I like our one we have a claw cut out as we are cat themed. They are all designed by the same person as we all have the same gym owner we are just different locations :)

Hahaha sorry that sounded so rude! Didn't mean to throw shade haha, just whenever NZ teams compete in Australia I see a LOT of the one peice cut-out type unis. They always look fab and their teams are fierce so that's what matters ;)

I know their music also went out during one of their stunt sections also, I don't know why they're going again but I am happy.

f3t5lj.png

so ummm...

Did anyone else think Beatles had music issues before the dance? I thought for a split second the music skipped but wrote it off as my feed acting up again.

ETA:
I know their music also went out during one of their stunt sections also, I don't know why they're going again but I am happy.
Yeah! During paperdolls or something? Skipped for a split second but came back.

I notice that a lot of the scores missing are from international teams. Are they allowed to ask for them not to be released? Or do they assume we don't care?

Back