All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f3t5lj.png

so ummm...

Oh lord ... 0.0

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Sometimes I feel we have the whole international div backwards. Because in the end you don't have the top teams competing. I know why we do it and I accept it.

That being said why don't we have International Trials day 1 (instead of US Trials) the top 10 from each country still move on, (and you have an International Award, instead of US Trial Zchamps) So basically nothing will change for a Day 2, but for finals it's the top 10 scores regardless of wher the team is from.

Just a thought, seeing some amazing teams not in finals isn't right.
Are there even up to 10 teams per country? Seems like the us and maybe Canada are the only ones up to that amount.

Wow, for some reason I pictured you being really upfront and confrontational in person!

I choose my battles. I'm very upfront about things I care about (which typically tends to be social issues). But I don't go out of my way to confront anyone....especially over a seat. I'd just be like "I don't have the time...." and go elsewhere.

The doc seems to be locked for me :/ if I figure it out/someone lets me know how to edit it by tomorrow then I'll spend all morning while I'm waiting for worlds to start making sure all scores are in and timetables updated etc. :) it's not like I have exams starting in a few days or anything...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back