All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

f3t5lj.png

so ummm...
Is this real life?:eek:

Are there even up to 10 teams per country? Seems like the us and maybe Canada are the only ones up to that amount.

Right so they would all make day 2 which is what happens now (because they start on day 2) (they will perform day 1 and day 2) so the only thing that chAnges is who's in finals, it would be top 10 scores regardless of wher your from so you really have the best teams competing for gold, silver and bronze

I understood it to be awards so the flow of competition was not interrupted.
Large Coed and Large Senior finals are there tomorrow night. And some of the World Champion teams will perform again there to get filmed for ESPN I guess.

Exhausted just from watching the live feed all day, and we still have Large Coed, Medium AG/Coed :eek: can't imagine how tired all of you who are actually there are!

Hahaha sorry that sounded so rude! Didn't mean to throw shade haha, just whenever NZ teams compete in Australia I see a LOT of the one peice cut-out type unis. They always look fab and their teams are fierce so that's what matters ;)
Haha no worries at all mate just another cheeky aussie giving a kiwi some stick ;) All Star has 8 gyms around New Zealand all with dresses currently or coming so its understandable that's your impression :)

Trying to be optimistic about the baseball field. I think it's a cool idea and they're still setting up so who knows what it will look like when it's completed. I think it'd be a good idea to give the Large Senior and Coed teams a chance to practice on it outside before they compete.

I'm pretty sure they are competing out there tomorrow. Large senior all girl and large coed. When they did awards out there last year they didn't have a stage. But I may be wrong

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
They randomly moved awards out there in 2012. Awards pictures of Cheetahs winning are on the baseball field just chilling by the dugout haha. I think Orange was announced as World Champs out there too. Last year they had that whole tent thing set up in another field (by Jostens I think) just for awards.

Back