All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think if lady pros make it to tomorrow they will do well, they got their first performance at worlds out of the way. They're a new team right?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
new to the division. They were small coed for the past 4 years and last year won most of their comps in New England, won UCA and finished 12th at Worlds. So sad for them:(

They randomly moved awards out there in 2012. Awards pictures of Cheetahs winning are on the baseball field just chilling by the dugout haha. I think Orange was announced as World Champs out there too. Last year they had that whole tent thing set up in another field (by Jostens I think) just for awards.

That's right sometimes I forget it was 2 years ago that I went to worlds not last year haha. Sorry about the confusion !

I'm pretty sure they are competing out there tomorrow. Large senior all girl and large coed. When they did awards out there last year they didn't have a stage. But I may be wrong

I'm sure it never rains in florida. Like never. At least not in april.
I don't like competing outside, i can't imagine being outside in worlds finals.

USA-Cali Sparkle
Gymtyme Pink
CEA Cougars

Colombia-Spirit Allstars Power Cheer
Cheer Action Allstars
Colombia Allstars

Canada-Flyerz Allstars
Cheersport Sharks GW
Vancouver Allstars Ice Queens

Denmark-CC Illusion
Rockets Cheerleaders

Mexico-Rrss Something
Pumas Fierce Gym

England-Rising Stars
Heroes Princesses
Surrey Starlets

Germany-FFC Wildcats Force

Ecuador-Cheerzone

NZ-NZ Allstars Vipers
Cheer Dynamics Queens

Chile-Wildcats Electra
UPAC Rock Panthers
Diamond Gems

Norway-Charmers Allstars

Australia Allstars Kelly Girls = 25 teams in Finals.
Can anyone take this list and put all their scores up beside them? some are missing from the google doc and im interested to see how they stack up

I'm sure it never rains in florida. Like never. At least not in april.
I don't like competing outside, i can't imagine being outside in worlds finals.

I compete outside once at a six flags in Massachusetts and let me just say it was horrible with the sun in your eyes I'm hoping they have a good enough set up that the same thing doesn't happen to these athletes ! I feel like they really need a better set up than the baseball field for worlds

Ok the freezing/skipping of the livestream is getting funny.
during the scolarship thing. Presenter: give an applaus to our sponsons *livestream freezes* receiving 2000$ !

My mom paid $250 per semester at the University of South Carolina when she was in undergrad

When she told me that I asked her to leave the room because I was unable to look at her.

I paid about 300€ per year (and that includes health insurance) ;).

Back