All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cause we want to be considered a sport. Just because you are the best your country has to offer, doesn't mean you should make finals.

Not trying to start an argument, but when they clean up the at-large bid process and the quality of teams that are allowed to receive bids, so teams scoring less than 150 or qualifying at a competition as 10th out of 12th place,… i'll start worrying about the quality of international athletes that compete. JMHO

Not trying to start an argument, but when they clean up the at-large bid process and the quality of teams that are allowed to receive bids, so teams scoring less than 150 or qualifying at a competition as 10th out of 12th place,… i'll start worrying about the quality of international athletes that compete. JMHO
Yeah but those at-large teams don't make it to finals

Reign. Guess they're not the stepchild ;)

BmQqBhUIYAEeWY8.jpg

BmQqLZ8IYAEGdTD.jpg

I'm referring to finals. Everyone and their mother can compete in prelims/semis. As a fan, I want to see the 10 best in finals. I don't care what country/gym they're from.

Oh you know, just over here wondering if it's socially acceptable to just sling some Totinos downstairs to your kid and husband so you can catch up on Worlds uninterrupted (was gone all day yesterday and today.)

Dinner? Ain't nobody got time for that.

Doing this since thursday when ICU started. CP won't leave live stream either, no husband and my son is really understanding ^^ Guess he'll be glad when all this is over Tuesday morning though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

So is all-star worlds now NCA College Nationals and people actually compete outside? That may be a sign that the venue is TOO SMALL. Over it. No need to start/bring in the "new venue" debate. I hope it goes well for the athletes' sake.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back