All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not trying to start an argument, but when they clean up the at-large bid process and the quality of teams that are allowed to receive bids, so teams scoring less than 150 or qualifying at a competition as 10th out of 12th place,… i'll start worrying about the quality of international athletes that compete. JMHO
But at least the teams that make it to finals/top 5 are the best of the best. They really have beat everyone else there. Whereas in international finals, you could get beat by all the American teams and still end up top 5 because of the stupid top 3 rule. Teams that get 10th out of 12 and still get a bid are done competing after day one. Mediocre teams are out after day 2. Only the best teams are still there for finals. In international, you're booting out amazing teams based on what country they're from rather than their actual talent.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I compete outside once at a six flags in Massachusetts and let me just say it was horrible with the sun in your eyes I'm hoping they have a good enough set up that the same thing doesn't happen to these athletes ! I feel like they really need a better set up than the baseball field for worlds

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
plus, you know the dirt's gonna be flying. even if they put carpeting down, everyone's shoes will still have dirt on them. I hope nobody slips or gets sand in their eyes.

BmQoE8VCUAAfT4g.jpg

Poor UCB Tigers. But honestly: how can an athlete be hurt on the floor for that long until someone stops the routine?

Latest posts

Back