All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am a massive fan of tglc but those unis just look too messy on the floor to me :(
I might just be going delusional from lack of sleep though- as I was watching for some bizarre reason I thought "oh, they're wearing trainers, that will make it far easier than the heels they usually wear" ... :S

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
it's a lot more difficult to see everyone's lines when they're in black. I think they looked clumpy & harder to differentiate because of this.

I'm posting from my phone so bare with me. I love everything about stingrays large coed. I've missed them lol that routine was seriously flawless
so TG- obviously I've said it before, I haven't watched during the season, so I don't know much about prior routines, but the flags during baskets, I'm assuming that's new? completely serious question but are they legal? props to them, no pun intended lol I would not want to do baskets with stuff attached to me

That was Shayla? With big red hair?! I'm so confused. I didn't remember red hair being a super star on Trinity, she was just super fun to watch. I feel like my brain is cheer mush and I can't keep anything straight anymore...

Shayla was the one who tumbled with Angel during Jamie's voiceover, right? if so, yes she is last pass on Pro Cheer this season.

Back