All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On later tonight... I think the majority of European Fierceboarders will be in bed!

I planed to go to bed after FTG Pumas. Here i am, watching Large Coed ^^ And now i'm excited and have to wait for scores. Seriously considering to call my boss tomorrow because i feel sick. Is a cheerhangover a officiall reason to miss work? ;-)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Cali Coed had a pass end in a tuck that was supposed to be a double - anyone who knows scoresheet/scoring : Do they actually get deducted for this? Or just a lower tumbling score than they could have had?

I planed to go to bed after FTG Pumas. Here i am, watching Large Coed ^^ And now i'm excited and have to wait for scores. Seriously considering to call my boss tomorrow because i feel sick. Is a cheerhangover a officiall reason to miss work? ;-)

@Pip22 Friday was my last day of classes at uni so I have no classes tomorrow so can stay up tonight and sleep during the day. Perfectly timed Abertay Uni, thankyou v. much!

Being a non USA world's watcher is the ultimate struggle, but secretly I absolutely love it.

Wow Cali were AMAZING. I've not seen so much energy in a routine all day!

I don't know about the rest of the Brits on this forum, but that is me done for the night! I will have to catch everything in the morning! Darn work!!!

That was my plan... But now I'm thinking I might make it to Claw6... Haha

so I missed Bangkok...did they have the illegal pyramids they threw in ICU?

Glad all these people are so VERY in touch with their bodies.

Literally. I'm starting to feel like I'm watching private shows from the amount of personal attention people are giving themselves.

Yes. This has to stop. I don't care about uniform, and tan, and flags and stomping anymore - please, stop rubbing yourself before i have to hold my hands in front of cp's eyes while watching some teams perform.
I don't feel comfortable watching this. And there's no other sport (maybe acrobatic pole dancing) i've seen this before.

@Pip22 Friday was my last day of classes at uni so I have no classes tomorrow so can stay up tonight and sleep during the day. Perfectly timed Abertay Uni, thankyou v. much!

Being a non USA world's watcher is the ultimate struggle, but secretly I absolutely love it.

In the words of my Essex people, 'well jel'. I have work in the morn and have to turn in now.... Fierceboard will be on all day though ;)

Back