All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The twit I saw said "lol flying back to nc after coed slay to get out games faces on"

I guess she meant our games faces on and if thats true who pays for this?

They go late in the evening tomorrow, technically they could do so and be back..assuming they're going back to practice.

Why not practice at a local Orlando gym? Flying to NC and then turning around and flying back to Orlando tomorrow would wear me out and on top of that you are risking your flight being on time tomorrow. Doesn't sound like a smart decision to me if this is even true.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm sure there is a gym in Orlando that would allow SE to rent...which would be cheaper than 36 kids and coaches flying back?

Why not just try to not drop a stunt and perform better tomorrow and sleep in Orlando instead.

And does Coed Elite fly home as well....

I feel like someone said that as a joke... The idea of it doesnt seem logical

Clever ruse. The crazies will totally believe that nonsense and not try to bother them, and the non-crazies know better and wouldn't do that anyway. Hooray.

And @NJ Coach maybe. I wouldn't know why makes their pyramids illegal (I assume it was what happened last time- the amount of spotters?). I don't know the requisite number, but I will say I was watching them.

So based on this I am correct in saying that just the one team got booted out of top 10 for one of us overseas teams? If so I think that's pretty good the top 10 (nearly) all got there purely on the skills they put on the mat today. Clearly the three country rule is no longer needed.

Fierce, FCA, and WNY were all top ten, but didn't make it due to 3 per country

I know Ben and Courtney were looking for Orlando area gyms this past week, so I'm guessing it's a joke

And @NJ Coach maybe. I wouldn't know why makes their pyramids illegal (I assume it was what happened last time- the amount of spotters?). I don't know the requisite number, but I will say I was watching them.
They had 3 high pyramids at ICU, and a questionable number of spotters

Back