All-Star Worlds Updates Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know teams change every year but the only part that still feels like "F5" to me is their pyramid.
It's not necessarily a bad thing, I just miss the Large Sr F5 performance factor, feel like they are missing that.

Oh lady suns. Fell in love with then on their YouTube series. So happy to see them do well. Couple things here and there

I don't know how I made it this far..I'm going to be a horrible student tomorrow, I have cheerupdates notifications going to my phone.
I have one class tomorrow at 2:15 and I'm debating bringing my laptop to watch/fierceboard. Only problem is that my teacher already sent out a email after some guys decided to livestream opening day for the Brewers in class one day. She wasn't happy. She also hates when people are on their phones. Not sure what my plan of attack will be.

I have one class tomorrow at 2:15 and I'm debating bringing my laptop to watch/fierceboard. Only problem is that my teacher already sent out a email after some guys decided to livestream opening day for the Brewers in class one day. She wasn't happy. She also hates when people are on their phones. Not sure what my plan of attack will be.

Skip class haha.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm waiting on scores. If I put them in tonight, hopefully some of our international friends who will be up early tomorrow can put them in the schedule?

Back