All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Watching the Google Docs right now and there is some big changes happening with the Med Coed scores right now. Anyone knnow what is going on with that?

SOT: 265.6
GT: 259.23

Girl you are so FIERCE! Miss Know It ALL over there!! haha, keep it up! You are providing laughter for the entire board right now! By the way, who's World Cup?
Hence my serious advice to change her screen name and start fresh....LOL

What happened with the Medium Coed scores? Sparks moved up where Ody was. So confused.

1. SOT
2. South Elite
3. GT
4. TS
5. Sparks
6. ECE
7. Reign
8.American Cheer
9. CAC
10. Fab 5

ua-prodigy
body positions messy. in stunt sequence
2 sf and a bobble
pyr. a little messy! :D i love their routine.

Watching the Google Docs right now and there is some big changes happening with the Med Coed scores right now. Anyone knnow what is going on with that?

SOT: 265.6
GT: 259.23

uhh yeah.. last time i checked Ody was in 7th and we were missing two scores. that would still only put them in 9th. how are they in 11th? what just happened :confused:

What happened with the Medium Coed scores? Sparks moved up where Ody was. So confused.

1. SOT
2. South Elite
3. GT
4. TS
5. Sparks
6. ECE
7. Reign
8.American Cheer
9. CAC
10. Fab 5

The score from Sparks was changed from 247 to 257 - don't know who did that though. Whoever updated the google spreadsheet: where do you have the information from?

The score from Sparks was changed from 247 to 257 - don't know who did that though. Whoever updated the google spreadsheet: where do you have the information from?

Yeah it was random and I got so confused as it was being changed.

Back