All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This couldn't be further from the truth lol. Top Gun is and always have been an innovative program which shows with this new uni. Who is anyone to say way their style should be? That's like a student wearing a new outfit to the first day of school and some random kid walking down the hall come up and saying "this is just so not YOU!" lmao. REALLY? I thought we wear what we want?
Okay like I previously said, To each is own. I do not have to like the uniform nor do I have to agree with your statement. It's called an opinion.

Is there anywhere over here where the real schedule is? I looked on USASF and they just have a bunch of blanks with Trails # this and that and I'm not seeing Trials #1 anywhere. It's too confusing. You would think it wouldn't be too hard for the usasf idiots to put up a real schedule with real names. I mean duh NCA can do it. Everyone else can do it. LOL

That is the real schedule. The trial #s are from teams who competed yesterday. You take the order and plug them in to those numbers. Here is the schedule updated though Welcome to Google Docs

Why do you think WCSS scored so low in dance? Transition's? what? Just curious....dance always seems the most subjected part of any routine?

"Maverick IOC5 1 incomplete, 1 tumble bust, bobble, amazing transition in running, bust, amazing coed stunting!"

Did people not listen to Chinese Taipei's stunt music for the ICU? It was great and even inlcuded "CHEEEER ATHLETICS!" Question is if it isn't alright for US teams to do it then is it okay for international teams to?

That is the real schedule. The trial #s are from teams who competed yesterday. You take the order and plug them in to those numbers. Here is the schedule updated though Welcome to Google Docs
I can't find # 1 though. That's where I'm confused. We were in first after yesterday and I'm too stupid to find us I guess LMAO!! Thanks for the info! :)

Will someone post a video of CA Panthers preformance from today!? I have seen several on this thread but have been taken down so I'm unable to watch!

Thanks so much:)

Back