All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

maybe I'm just a mom so I have no clue about that stuff but if they can raise funds to go to Orlando they must take cheer pretty seriously and would want to improve! heck, I bet some of you young coaches could visit a foreign country and run a clinic or two and make some money or at least go for little out of pocket!

If Tahiti is interested in starting a team for the 2013 worlds....I AM YOUR GIRL...Call me. Lets talk.

not at all! my coach goes to worlds every year and loves introducing herself to people at the conference ! she has made coach friends on from lots of big programmes! this year we have had debbie love to help our tumbling, hayley reyes from jamfest to help our dance, last year we had Tiy Fountian from WC to do our choreo and we have had loadsss of other people in the past! its about coaches grabbing those opportunities. unfortunately in the uk we are often frowned upon for asking for help they say we are "cheating" but really i think we are just being smart by asking the people who have the knowledge and experience to come help us!
tiy is actually my cps coach!!

maybe some of you in the industry could " mentor" some of these coaches.... it would be an admirable thing to do. jmo.

Seriously - just by reading the fierceboard I learned SOOOOO much as a coach, it's unbelievable. And I can tell you that all those coaches on here have always helped me when I asked. The coaches corner on here is an unbelievably helpful and incredibly nice place where everyone just helps everyone.
So THANK YOU to all the coaches (and cheerleaders) on here who are so helpful and make me a better coach each day.

...there are more than just pirated videos, I have seen some that are not pirated. Soooo people could just be asking and hoping that some one who was there taped it.

with thousands of people in the Milkhouse, I'm sure their cell phones are jammed (I know mine does at concerts) and uploading them would drain a battery. Which is why I encouraged people to be patient and wait because they will appear naturally as they do every year.

If you think clean wins you obviously weren't watching Med Coed in Jostens. There were teams dropping stunts left an right and outscoring teams that were hitting fullup straight to stretch not twitching a muscle. It's all about performance order:(

Those teams also had the difficulty. They had mistakes but their diifculty made those mistakes impact a little less. You have to have the right combo of being clean and having difficulty. Sure the performance order may have a little impact, but the medium coed scores didn't look that off to me.

I've heard a rumor that CEA Sr. Elite is doing 3 ball up 360's tomorrow? We're in for a shocker, eh?

Int Open 6 Finals Order
Dynamite Dragons (?)
Panthers (Chile)
Tigres (?)
Absolute Academy (Canada)
Cyclones (Japan)
Power Cheer Eagles (Sweeden)
OC All Stars Neon
Cheersport Great Reef Sharks (Canada)
Twist and Shout Passion
Flyers All Stars (Canada)
Viqueens Spirit All Stars (Norway)