All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow on top of worlds, I just got news that my best friend (i coached her daughter) who has been in the hospital since November (she has a rare heart cancer and they caught it late, so she nearly died but got a backpack heart just in time) ... She just found out she's going into surgery right now to get a new heart that just came available!! Thank the lord :) So I'm on my way to the hospital all geared up with my MacBook, iPad and iPhone
Wow, that is great news. Good luck to her.

IAG5
Gymtyme Pink 288.96
Cheer Athletics Fiercekatz 260.56
Extreme Diamonds 226.73
Cheer Extreme Platinum (Canada) 217.16
Rising Stars 213.63
Champion Spirit 210.33
Cardenales 199.93

Wow on top of worlds, I just got news that my best friend (i coached her daughter) who has been in the hospital since November (she has a rare heart cancer and they caught it late, so she nearly died but got a backpack heart just in time) ... She just found out she's going into surgery right now to get a new heart that just came available!! Thank the lord :) So I'm on my way to the hospital all geared up with my MacBook, iPad and iPhone

As the daughter of a donor, your friend, her family and the family of the donor are in my prayers.

I'm on my mobile phone and it takes to long to look trough everything .. Can someone tell
Me what time stigray orange goes on or if they have, how they did pleasssseee !

As the daughter of a donor, your friend, her family and the family of the donor are in my prayers.
thank you so much! It has been a long journey. On November 20th she was given a 2% chance to survive through a procedure that had never been performed before... And she too was going to be a donor. But by a miracle She was the first person with her disease to survive the surgery. He children are 17 and 13 and I coached both of them! We are thrilled they finally found a match. God bless donors.

I'm on my mobile phone and it takes to long to look trough everything .. Can someone tell
Me what time stigray orange goes on or if they have, how they did pleasssseee !
They've already gone and according to the updates they had a stunt fall but a good routine overall.

Back