OC All Stars Neon
Cheersport Great Reef Sharks (Canada)
Twist and Shout Passion
Flyers All Stars (Canada)
Viqueens Spirit All Stars (Sweeden?)
Cheer Athletics

Viqueens spirit is from NORWAY
Dynamite dragons is from sweden

I will be interested to see what teams that competed in prelims will beat out a team that only competed in semis for a spot in finals (did that make any sense......)

ACE Thunderbirds had a full paid right? They didn't make finals. :( That is the only one off the top of my head that I can come up with though I am sure there are more.

ACE Thunderbirds had a full paid right? They didn't make finals. :( That is the only one off the top of my head that I can come up with though I am sure there are more.
THEY DIDN'T MAKE FINALS!!!! Excuse me while i go run to Orlando and yell at the judges...:banghead:

i just want to say i'm furious that i paid $50 for this live feed, and all it keeps doing it buffering...i have perfect wifi....this is ridiculous...and it doesn't happen through the teams that i don't care about watching, only through the ones i really want to see...
My guess is the teams that you want to see might be popular and maybe the buffering is due to everyone watching the same teams. I've tried my laptop, had some troubles. On a regular computer and it seems to be better.

Back