All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

VOD has been a complete train wreck. Stuff disappeared yesterday and still hasn't reappeared. Now large senior is gone (atl east the top 3)...i watched them this morning and now....poof....I'm waiting ofr the sm coed ones to go up that i missed but it might be time for 2013 worlds by the time that happens. :banghead:

sooo?? a ton of the VOD videos are gone from today ????

VOD has been a complete train wreck. Stuff disappeared yesterday and still hasn't reappeared. Now large senior is gone (atl east the top 3)...i watched them this morning and now....poof....I'm waiting ofr the sm coed ones to go up that i missed but it might be time for 2013 worlds by the time that happens. :banghead:

I'm so disappointed with the VOD...and it wasn't a bargain either! I expect a lot more for $35. :mad:

YEEEEEEEEEES big bang!!!!!!!!! what does voiceover say????

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!

Unfortunately it wouldnt even be worth it to ask for my 35 bucks back.. they most llikely wont refund it which is stupid.. I paid 35 bucks for nothing basically because ive seen a bunch of them on YT and some of them arent even on the VOD

Alright, I'm gonna bite. I know this is the update thread, and people may murder me for this, but two things are standing out to me:
1. Brandon's notably high score with those kind of falls.
2. Lightning's low score. They do NOT deserve third place behind Smoke whenever Smoke had a tumble touch out and a pyramid issue, and with THAT kind of a pyramid. Not even remotely difficult. Lightning got SCREWED OVER today, and deserved a bit of a higher score that's a close second behind Smoed.
3. Also, I am not a fan of the whole Overall reaction thing. I think it's important to an extent, but not to the point where teams like Desert Storm Elite Rage aren't getting the same crowd reaction that Senior Black does so they are 15 points behind Brandon, even though Rage hit and Black didn't.
Lightning should be in close second with a higher score. Perfect routine. The end. I know I'm blabbering about something that can't be changed, but it makes me feel a little better to rant to y'all. lol.

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
STOP. You win.

Back