All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state,
Then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started. Wait...
The Earth began to cool,
The autotrophs began to drool,
Neanderthals developed tools,
We built a wall (we built the pyramids),
Math, science, history, unraveling the mysteries,
That all started with the big bang!
wait, is this actually in someones music? I'm watching this show right now :p

Unfortunately it wouldnt even be worth it to ask for my 35 bucks back.. they most llikely wont refund it which is stupid.. I paid 35 bucks for nothing basically because ive seen a bunch of them on YT and some of them arent even on the VOD

I don't know what will or won't happen. Can't defend the timing of the videos, so I won't.

But a big part of vod is making the videos available for the entire next year. And they will make that happen.

The live feed has been spot on all day for me and my daughter any time we went to watch.

I don't know what will or won't happen. Can't defend the timing of the videos, so I won't.

But a big part of vod is making the videos available for the entire next year. And they will make that happen.

The live feed has been spot on all day for me and my daughter any time we went to watch.
I wish I just got the live feed.. cheaper and sounds like it works better then the VOD ! Funny how that works out

Alright, I'm gonna bite. I know this is the update thread, and people may murder me for this, but two things are standing out to me:
1. Brandon's notably high score with those kind of falls.
2. Lightning's low score. They do NOT deserve third place behind Smoke whenever Smoke had a tumble touch out and a pyramid issue, and with THAT kind of a pyramid. Not even remotely difficult. Lightning got SCREWED OVER today, and deserved a bit of a higher score that's a close second behind Smoed.
3. Also, I am not a fan of the whole Overall reaction thing. I think it's important to an extent, but not to the point where teams like Desert Storm Elite Rage aren't getting the same crowd reaction that Senior Black does so they are 15 points behind Brandon, even though Rage hit and Black didn't.
Lightning should be in close second with a higher score. Perfect routine. The end. I know I'm blabbering about something that can't be changed, but it makes me feel a little better to rant to y'all. lol.
When your raw score is higher the deductions are being taken from a higher starting value so you still end up with a good score. Difficulty point/innovation etc. was I surprised at the standing? Yes a little. No offense to other teams but their raw scores with no deductions can still be beat by Brandon's raw minus deductions

As for lightning... I'm with ya.. I'd like to know too

The videos from 2011 aren't showing up on my VOD screen. The link is there, but the videos don't come up. And it's so frustrating that there's no search button!!!

ICE has some of the hardest elements in the entire division. Not only did they hit but they murdered their routine on every single level. They should not only be in second behind Cali but IMO in front of Cali. They judges are on something if you ask me. Not taking anything away from rays but they were no where near lightnings level of difficulty, call it an insult, but it's ridiculous and preposterous to place lightning as low as they did. The crowd will be on lightnings side tomorrow, especially if they perform like today.

I haven't seen the videos of these teams, but until you see the scoresheets the scores aren't going to make sense. Smoke isn't ahead by that much so there is a chance that something in their routine just scored higher than ICE. Could be dance or it could be their clean tumbling.

As it has been said before about teams, Brandon placed where they did because their difficulty can take the deductions a lot better then a team without it.

its their difficulty throughout the routine that counts.
little points like kick kick doubles oppose to kick double. bounding passes. etc.

Back