All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait, WHICH TOP GUN ARE WE TALKING ABOUT?!?!?!?
Please read where I posted above that large coed is going to finals it is their international teams that didn't make it through. :cow:

Interesting that CEA isn't going to change any stunts since F5 did outscore them in building so clearly their score wasn't perfect.

Im all for team leadership and teams supporting their teammates but this is the ONE time I would ever say how P***** I would be if I went and watched a reply and saw my backspot just standing there.. shoulders hunched and all.. and then part of me thought that she was standing SO still she was all like "oh.. :cow:"

they usually have the tiniest uniforms as possible, now they decide to cover up?? too much of change for them, and i personally dont think that the capris look that great. JMO though
Actually about 5 minutes after I decided i was in love with the pants to be honest. Not for the modesty (cause in reality, i thought they were the type of pants that you can pull off and it was incorporated into their dance) but because a white uniform, especially on a team like Top Gun just takes cleanliness to the max. Not that they're ever sloppy, but today they were EXTRA clean.

Okay Im probably overreacting but I am so pressed over that backspot just standing there after her stunt fell! I don't care how good her tumbling is. C'mon now lets at least try to save it

Awww, look at you being all nice!

:D

I'm exhausted! Gotta rest up for tomorrow. :p The uniform and scores threads did me in. I really gotta train better next year for worlds weekend on here - I was woefully ill prepared for the overwhelming inability to follow directions. O_O

Back