All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Actually about 5 minutes after I decided i was in love with the pants to be honest. Not for the modesty (cause in reality, i thought they were the type of pants that you can pull off and it was incorporated into their dance) but because a white uniform, especially on a team like Top Gun just takes cleanliness to the max. Not that they're ever sloppy, but today they were EXTRA clean.

The white uniforms do look very clean especially on a team that is so tight and precise. i just thought the capris are an odd choice for bottoms. and at least in the pictures they looked like they fit the girls weird. but i was not at worlds to see how they looked i person, nor could i really tell on a video i saw as it was from very far away.

The white uniforms do look very clean especially on a team that is so tight and precise. i just thought the capris are an odd choice for bottoms. and at least in the pictures they looked like they fit the girls weird. but i was not at worlds to see how they looked i person, nor could i really tell on a video i saw as it was from very far away.
Yah i thought it was a bit random too. Like, one year TG has bandeaus, then-BAM-they come out with capris instead of shorts. A little odd....But maybe they ordered new unis as well and they didnt come in yet? Idk, but im not one to start rumors so I shouldn't say much

I actually like the bottems, it makes it look like there are more boys on the floor than girls, in the stunts tumbling, and pyramid.

I actually like the bottems, it makes it look like there are more boys on the floor than girls, in the stunts tumbling, and pyramid.
I'm fine with the bottoms too. But when they came on it was like Mr. Clean came to Worlds and dust his magical fairy dust over the Jags.
Kay, i must be really cheered out if i just put that ^ :oops:

I am going to post this hoping that some of them read this, if you didn't make it through to finals don't go on twitter and bash the judges or other teams. It reflects poorly on your team and makes you look like a brat. Take defeat with class. I am truly shocked at the tweets that i am reading from certain teams.

I paused the video at the cali elite fall and then did a slow mo of it and she pretty much lets go as she starts falling forward and does not even reach to grab something, I can't imagine that that was a fun conversation to have with the Cali staff after that fall. I bet you she will keep her hands on her flyer tomorrow!

Ahhh what a day! SO proud of Indiana Ultimate! It's awesome to see their name among the best in the world. Regardless of where they end up tomorrow the whole gym is proud of their accomplishments this year.

I also agree that ICE got the shaft. We had a viewing party at our gym for the poor unfortunate souls that couldn't go to Worlds and everyone there agreed that they were scored awfully low considering they had like zero issues. They were amazing! I hope they do just as well tomorrow and judges get a good nights sleep.:)

It is someone being silly and thinking that Top Gun went with capris because of the USASF guidelines. Those guidelines came out what a month ago? I can guarantee that uniform was designed before those guidelines were put in place.

Back