All-Star Worlds Updates/discussion: Day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ahhh what a day! SO proud of Indiana Ultimate! It's awesome to see their name among the best in the world. Regardless of where they end up tomorrow the whole gym is proud of their accomplishments this year.

I also agree that ICE got the shaft. We had a viewing party at our gym for the poor unfortunate souls that couldn't go to Worlds and everyone there agreed that they were scored awfully low considering they had like zero issues. They were amazing! I hope they do just as well tomorrow and judges get a good nights sleep.:)

Call it the "judges being tired" but there were some low scores from a few judges while most of the others scored ICE close to perfect. It is what it is and tomorrow is a brand new day. This team is out for redemption, and they will serve you again tomorrow! Bet on it! Lightning Zap!

Cali Elite...yeah no, there was no saving that stunt. It all happened in literally 2 seconds. The poor backspot was probably in shock. And it's worlds! She probably was thinking "what is happening" at the time, and now she probably feels terrible about how it looks. Also, the girl fell forward, away from the back spot.
So let it go :)

Find me tomorrow for shirts I'm selling! Holla.

Seriously. My straightener broke tonight so I have to purchase a new one. Help me out. =)

Cali Elite...yeah no, there was no saving that stunt. It all happened in literally 2 seconds. The poor backspot was probably in shock. And it's worlds! She probably was thinking "what is happening" at the time, and now she probably feels terrible about how it looks. Also, the girl fell forward, away from the back spot.
So let it go :)
Right? Like she had time to run to the front and catch her, um no :confused:

Call it the "judges being tired" but there were some low scores from a few judges while most of the others scored ICE close to perfect. It is what it is and tomorrow is a brand new day. This team is out for redemption, and they will serve you again tomorrow! Bet on it! Lightning Zap!
Couldnt have said it any better!

Back