All-Star Worst Song I Have Ever Heard...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1300243870929871.jpeg

There are songs that are so laughably bad (ice ice baby, rico suave) that you get them stuck in your head, you joke about how bad they are with your friends, and you secretly put them on your ipod, but this is just BAD.

She's sounds like a robot when she says "FUN. FUN. FUN. FUN." it's kinda freaky. I can't believe she has a music video. Someone is spoiled!

I don't understand why this video has spread like wildfire... Almost 10 million views, all these memes --> cmon!

I hate that this song is now stuck in my head...oh...all the time. It's almost like having PTSD flashbacks.

This is another example of how privileged americans waste money on ridiculous pursuits. She could have used the time she spent to record this heinous atrocity to volunteer at a local homeless shelter or to hold a benefit for AIDS research. She could have sent the money she spent to Afghanistan to build a school, Africa to provide healthcare for orphans, or better yet build me a gym lol

PRIORITIES, people... again, it comes back to the parents. Having wealth is a privilege, and with that comes responsibility. Come on, instill some values in your kid.

*steps down from soapbox*

Back