All-Star Worst Song I Have Ever Heard...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Unfortunately as much as I dont like Lady Gage, she is actually supporting her.
I don't like Lady Gaga..and I'm hardly surprised. She's the champion of all things awkward..and considering she's known for saying some pretty ridiculous things..just up her alley.

And for the record, I do feel bad for all these kids..especially the ones that end up going viral...

I don't like Lady Gaga..and I'm hardly surprised. She's the champion of all things awkward..and considering she's known for saying some pretty ridiculous things..just up her alley.

And for the record, I do feel bad for all these kids..especially the ones that end up going viral...

Yea and she only 13 I can imagine this following her into high school

OMJeez yall crack me up! Thank you, all, for finding the cure for crabby PMS days :D

This song is awful. What I find more awful than the song itself is having the song stuck in your head, singing it around the house and at school, then realizing it is NOT actually Friday... when I realize it, it's an even worse feeling.

I mean honestly Friday has taught me so much. Like that thursday comes before friday and then saturday after that and that I can always look foward to the fun fun fun on friday no matter how hard the week is. And that I can choose any seat that I want! hahaha

I hate to admit it but I am obsessed lol I have not stopped singing this song since i first heard it. Its so catchy....

I'm in love with this girls virstion now though :) It sounds so much better

(skip to 1:45)

OK...so I didn't see the part that said skip to 1:45 until AFTER i watched this video. :mad: This girl now owes me 1 minute and 51 seconds of my life that I am never getting back. She may sing better than Rebecca Black but she is sooooo much more annoying. Wow..."I'm sorry...I'm sorry, sorry, Oh...I'm sorry...OK. Wow I say I'm sorry a lot. I'm sorry. sorry."

There was a story on Yahoo yesterday about how much money Miss Rebecca Black has made off this song--I'm not feeling too sorry for her. I think a little embarrassment is worth the money she's raking in. And furthermore she doesn't seem overly "embarrassed" in interviews--since she's decided to take that time to put down other teens who she feels sing just as poorly as her. FWIW, I am no Justin Bieber or Selena Gomez fan...but they definitely sing better than her. So comparing yourself to them is doing you no favors, Rebecca Black.

I got so excited when I heard that Rebecca Black removed her music video for Friday but unfortunately, there are still some copies on YouTube... :(

Back