Would You Rather: Cheer Edition!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like both Cheer Athletics & Cali. But I would only want to be on Cali if I was on Smoed. My dream team is Cheetahs <3

Let's say you would go to cali tryouts and would be placed on their r5 and not smoed. Would you leave the gym?
Well if I were to leave and go across the country to cheer on a team, I wouldn't want to be on a restricted team.. Most people's dream is to win worlds. R5 doesn't even go to worlds so it would be a waste of money to move across the country for that.

Why did you hate being point flyer? And how did they pick? I know some teams do it by consistency but others choose based off of flexibility.

I'm personally very hard on myself and it put a lot of pressure on me. I would rather be off center. I easily had the best flexibility out of the flyers on my team and we were a strong stunt group so I'm assuming that's how it was picked. I honestly do not like attention being on me so being center for both of our stunts was very uncomfortable, but I got some really great pictures out of it :)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Well if I were to leave and go across the country to cheer on a team, I wouldn't want to be on a restricted team.. Most people's dream is to win worlds. R5 doesn't even go to worlds so it would be a waste of money to move across the country for that.

You missed the point she was trying to make. Actually, it's most people's dream to GET to worlds and winning is clearly an added bonus. Sure everyone wants to win and be on a winning team but most people don't just walk onto whatever team they want for one and for someone who has never done all star cheer you'd be lucky to even make the R5 team anyway. People who go to worlds usually work their a** off in all star cheer to make it to a great team and they're thankful for whatever team they make that can help them get to that goal of making a worlds team.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

For cp

1) Would you rather go to Cheer Athletics or California Allstars?
Cali

2) Would you rather be point flyer or last pass?
Last pass

3) Would you rather be point jumper or point dancer?
Point jumper

4) Would you rather fly or base?
Flyer if she was a good one

5) Would you rather be on a COED team or an All-girl team?
Coed

6) Would you rather be on a Large team or a Small team?
Small

7) Would you rather do high school cheer or competitive cheer?
Competitive

8) Would you rather be the best on a bad team or the worst on a good team?
Worst on a good team

9) Would you rather have a double or a standing full?
Double

10) Would you rather have a crop top uniform or a full top?
Crop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1) Would you rather go to Cheer Athletics or California Allstars?

Cali

2) Would you rather be point flyer or last pass?

Point flyer

3) Would you rather be point jumper or point dancer?

both :p

4) Would you rather fly or base?

Fly

5) Would you rather be on a COED team or an All-girl team?

actually I like both they're pretty different

6) Would you rather be on a Large team or a Small team?

Doesnt matter

7) Would you rather do high school cheer or competitive cheer?

I do both but I prefer all star

8) Would you rather be the best on a bad team or the worst on a good team?

I think it's better to be the worst on a good team because you'll have to work harder to get better to be on the same level of your teammates

9) Would you rather have a double or a standing full?

maybe double

10) Would you rather have a crop top uniform or a full top?

crop top all the way

Back