All-Star You Know Your A Cheer Stalker When..

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree with most of these post including ACE Dad's. All of the above equates to being a Fan. Just like any other sports fan that goes to watch a game and knows the stats of all the players. Where they will be going next and predictions as who will win it all in the end World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup & World Cup. LOL we are all FANS. Some are extreme Fans.

When you log on to your "find friends" page on facebook and the first 100 people you have mutual friends with are all CHEER PEOPLE/FIERCEBOARDERS lmao.... that just happened

Or how about those of you cheerleaders out there who friend request coaches from other teams in your division? I get these all of the time, and sometimes they'll even chat me LOL.... come on now

When you log on to your "find friends" page on facebook and the first 100 people you have mutual friends with are all CHEER PEOPLE/FIERCEBOARDERS lmao.... that just happened

Or how about those of you cheerleaders out there who friend request coaches from other teams in your division? I get these all of the time, and sometimes they'll even chat me LOL.... come on now

ohmygod, thats horrible . lmao are you like uhm hi ?

Back