OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When your facebook says you should becomes friends withe every kid from the fierceboards
When your twitter recommends every fierceboard member to follow
its true...

you're amazed when you go places and water is less than $2.00.
you can't find a gluestick and immediately you think of using aussie instant freeze spray.
you watch the school football team conditioning and you laugh, imagining them at one of your practices.
you know your way around every single convention center for 300 miles.
you can change faster than a runway model at fashion week.
whenever waiting for any kind of results, you put your head down, close your eyes, and hold hands with the person next to you.
you see a dance routine, and resist the urge to clap along.
you always walk clean.
you find yourself practicing fierce hair whips, in both directions.
you think of an idea for a gym name, and you google it and find out that it's already taken.
you can zip yourself up when trying on clothes.
you put up a rays sign in a picture and your aunt asks you if you're in a gang.

omg this.

-when you're reading fierceboard in class and laugh out loud and people look at you like your dumb : )
-when you feel prettiest in your competition make up : )
-when being in public doesn't stop you from pulling skills and doing motions : )

my english teacher told me that i need to expand the topics i write about, because all i write about is cheer. my final essay last year that was worth a ton of points, and we had to write about a great accomplishment. and i wrote about getting a bid and going to worlds. and when i turned in my rough draft, there was a side comment that said: "kennedy, i am sorry you need to explain more, i don't really have no idea about what your talking about, who are these CEA and Top Gun people?"

I almost died when i read that. i was thinking, OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!

i have the team spirit sports shirt from worlds 2010, that has the mickey hand that is doing to west coast sign, and some guy in my class asked if i was in a gang.

and if one person even says cheer is not a sport when i am around, you will go into total attack mode, and start yelling at them.

while you were reading this thread, you know that like you just did all of this stuff yesterday.

then when me and my friend were singing SE 2011 mix, and doing the stunt sequences, our other non-cheer friend was like that is cheer stuff right? and i was thinking NO DUH! what else would i be singing?

You know you're a cheerleader when the very first website you log onto is fierceboard.com.

Or when your 10 yr old brother who has ZERO interest in cheerleading knows what team and what year the "You gotta admit, teal and black is lookin good today!" voiceover comes from.

Back