OT You know you're a cheerleader when...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
...you start telling your friends all the worlds updates even though they have no idea what you are talking about.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

...when you ask your non cheer friend to hold your phone during church on the weekend of worlds so that you wont be constantly looking at your phone
...when said freind thinks your a bookie because you got so many updates that your phone didnt stop buxxing for the whole service
...when you spend your spare time making bows
...when you go to put your ipod on in the car and your non cheer friends say "please no more cheer music"
...when your talking to someone really boring and you start going through your routine in your head... and then the arm motions come with it
...when your teacher yells at you for marking your routine during class
...when you make up routines to random songs that come on your ipod

you do complete stunt routines in your mirror; even if it's not yours.

you have so many absences from november til may that you almost audit.

your facebook status always has something to do with cheerleading and when you make your status a voiceover that no one else but your cheer friends understand.

you spend hours upon hours stalking teams on youtube.

you have to explain what your t-shirts mean to people and what the difference between worlds, nationals and finals are.

you know the criteria for every all star level and could explain it better than the manual.

you can do routines and dances from 5 years ago and still be perfect.

you do complete stunt routines in your mirror; even if it's not yours.

you have so many absences from november til may that you almost audit.

your facebook status always has something to do with cheerleading and when you make your status a voiceover that no one else but your cheer friends understand.

you spend hours upon hours stalking teams on youtube.

you have to explain what your t-shirts mean to people and what the difference between worlds, nationals and finals are.

you know the criteria for every all star level and could explain it better than the manual.

you can do routines and dances from 5 years ago and still be perfect.

i do that :D!! i remember all of my routines. a lot of people dont, and its confusing howww you could forget!!

when you can't remember how a song goes in real life w/o playing someone's cheer music in your head first

Most embarrassing thing ever hahaha I didn't know how tik tok really went!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

when you walk down the hallway singing cheer music.
when someone says something thats in a voiceover and you complete the voiceover then they look at you like you're crazy.
when your homeroom teacher at the end of the year tells you that the most annoying thing about you is that all you talked about was cheerleading.

you're listening to cheer music on your iPod in the car and wack your brother in the face while marking kick doubles...true story from today. The sad thing is it happened multiple times, not my fault he was in the way every time!!

when youre on a train with people from your team, listening to cheer music, and you stand up and start marking the whole routine then fall over when the train stops.
happened today.
oh! and when you start screaming cheer music and voiceovers, forgetting other people are in the room.

Oh and this literally happened just now,
When your dad says Jammy while watching tv and you automatically turn around and wonder why Jammy from Jamfest isn't on the tv.
(Still not sure why he said that? lol.)

Back