All-Star You Know You're A Cheer'parent' When................

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

... Coaches from other teams at the gym come to you to help them do " recon" on their competition because they heard you were good at it

... You sit through the entire division and text the coaches routine recaps of the teams that go before your team

... Some of your best friends are cheer parents in other states

... You read and understood the new age grid the moment you received the tweet from USASF

... You drive 40 miles one way 3 times a week to go to the most competitive gym in the area; passing 6 other gyms on the way

... You don't care where your kid is in the routine

...f5 Jason calls you mom

When...

You here a new song on the radio and say "Yeah, that'll be in someone's music."
You go BALLISTIC when someone says "cheerleading is not a sport"
You've scoped every possible website for the cheapest nfinitys, just cuz she "can't fly in anything else!"
Your work clothes are even in gym colors.
You know who Erica, Maddie and Kiara are.
You can roll a full head of hair in less than 15 minutes.

Gawd, we love this, don't we?!?

When...

You here a new song on the radio and say "Yeah, that'll be in someone's music."
You go BALLISTIC when someone says "cheerleading is not a sport"
You've scoped every possible website for the cheapest nfinitys, just cuz she "can't fly in anything else!"
Your work clothes are even in gym colors.
You know who Erica, Maddie and Kiara are.
You can roll a full head of hair in less than 15 minutes.

Gawd, we love this, don't we?!?

We have moms dress up all the time....
such as for gators(youth 2)

33uvh48.jpg

and....
161kciv.jpg

4lsm6f.jpg

they both had on shiny gold leggings to match lol

I would just like to let you know, this line right here has been the funniest thing I've heard all week. Who goes around stealing toasters?! hahaha I don't mean to offend, just thought it was funny [=[/

It is chrome and has 4 slots...it is a BEAUTIFUL toaster! What world do you live in that people would not want to steal a toaster like that? :D

when your doctor tells you in December that you have to have a serious neck surgery within the next couple of weeks or you will risk nerve damage - an you tell him you cant possibly work it in until the week after worlds.

... Coaches from other teams at the gym come to you to help them do " recon" on their competition because they heard you were good at it

... You sit through the entire division and text the coaches routine recaps of the teams that go before your team

... Some of your best friends are cheer parents in other states

... You read and understood the new age grid the moment you received the tweet from USASF

... You drive 40 miles one way 3 times a week to go to the most competitive gym in the area; passing 6 other gyms on the way

... You don't care where your kid is in the routine

...f5 Jason calls you mom

I was going to post something sarcastic except all of these matched a certain shark-type dad I know.

But I drive 75 miles and Jason calls me dad instead of mom. (cause he knows what's good for him)

You guys can't tell anyone cause it'll ruin the mean-guy image I've been working so hard to keep up!

After watching F5 "warm up" to go to warm up in Indy and decide we were moving to Maryland :). After telling my hubby at Champs we were moving to Maryland (and the reason why) two moms (who heard all my gushing on their work ethic) turned around and said we are F5 moms! Made new friends that night!

I was going to post something sarcastic except all of these matched a certain shark-type dad I know.

But I drive 75 miles and Jason calls me dad instead of mom. (cause he knows what's good for him)

You guys can't tell anyone cause it'll ruin the mean-guy image I've been working so hard to keep up!

He can call yall mom and dad all he wants - but it will have to be over the phone - He lives near me now! haha

Back