All-Star Your Best Facebook Status...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My two favorite ones so far this year come from one of my cheerleaders. Both happened during tumbling class:

Cheerleader to me: "So you know a smoothie is blended fruit right? Well ketchup is blended fruit, so ketchup is a smoothie."

While conditioning - Me - Do 2 sets of 25 pushups and finish up conditioning. Cheerleader whines - do we have to? Me - You know when you complain I just double the amount, Class groans. Cheerleader. "I'm sorry I am not feeling very pushed up today." Me - CLASS DISMISSED! The whole class was in tears crying laughing at her. She didn't get what she said until her younger sister explained it to her.

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." -Robert Frost

"Be not afraid of greatness; some are born great, some achieve greatness, and others have greatness thrust upon them." -William Shakespeare

These are two of my most recent popular statuses:

"Happy 113th Birthday Cheerleading!!<3 Even though I am not cheering right now, it's still a huge part of my life & always will be :)"

"Another Halloween goes by...and it's still my least favorite holiday. Sorry to be a party pooper for those who love Halloween, but I cannot stand all these inappropriate costumes taking over my newsfeed. Bring on the Christmas lights, carols, and hot cocoa-not to mention the end of this stressful semester!"

glad to see im not alone on this

My new favorite is the one I posted this morning...

"As I look out my window, the thick black smoke can be seen rising high into the sky from the many imbeciles out there who never learned to stop burning their bridges..."

OMG I LOVE THIS THREAD! Okay I'm going to list my top 3:
1. Dear alarm clock, I am sorry I hit you this morning. I have anger issues. We need counseling. No wait, it's you, not me. Wake me up again, I BRING HAMMERS.
2. Dear tounge, can't touch this! From, elbow :)
3. Say "beer can" with a British accent. I just taught you how to say "bacon" in Jamaican. Your welcome.

My most recent facebook status (a short annecdote about someone I met at a local gym (not a cheer gym...a working out type of public gym)) got me 42 likes! lol I think thats my record... Here it is:

Random girl at Monster Gym (sees my Flyers gym bag on my way out) : "Ooh that's where I recognized you from, you're on the Flyers All-Starz Cheerleading world champion team, right? I am a huge fan, you guys are awesome...its an honour to meet you" .... wow cool...I guess we're famous? lol

· · 19 hours ago near Montreal

"So excited to have a new baby cousin, too bad my aunt looked at me with disgust when I suggested naming him Leroy Jethrow =/. Thank you USA for constant NCIS marathons."

Back