All-Star Youtube Cheer Discussions.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some.videos are posted specifically to bash.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using Tapatalk

Ya know, these statements about just "disabling" comments gets old.

YES, you can actually disable comments when you're the "owner" of the video on YouTube. If not....SOL.

YES, you can control the comments, if you're the "owner"..making any comment requiring approval first...but if not....again SOL.

BUT, when you're not the "owner" of the video on YouTube, or its a team that you may be hoping for nasty comments..............YOU CAN'T DO CRAP! If these so called cheer fans, actually put the videos on and didn't want nasty comments, they have ways to deal with it and they can also delete the bad comments............BUT again, its up to the actual owner. So, if nastiness is what they're looking for....you got it.

Ya know, these statements about just "disabling" comments gets old.

YES, you can actually disable comments when you're the "owner" of the video on YouTube. If not....SOL.

YES, you can control the comments, if you're the "owner"..making any comment requiring approval first...but if not....again SOL.

BUT, when you're not the "owner" of the video on YouTube, or its a team that you may be hoping for nasty comments..............YOU CAN'T DO CRAP! If these so called cheer fans, actually put the videos on and didn't want nast comments, they can also delete the bad comments............BUT again, its up to the actual owner.

SOL?

Ahhh....Fierceboard corrected the "bad" word...Give me an S/Give me an H/Give me a I/Give me a T...........what do ya have??????

I hate it. There really is no need for all of that hatefulness that you see on youtube. We are all one big cheer family. Let's spread the love around :)

That's the beauty of the boards. I used to discuss cheer on youtube and most of the people just said rude, uneducated things. It's nice having a place like here to discuss.

Haha I love to read Youtube comments...and all you can say is "bless your heart" because obviously if you spend all your time bashing people on there, you are a person filled with nothing but hate.

However when some girl asked on a wcss vid if it was true that their uniforms were designed by prada it tends to get hard to not replay with a sarcastic answer haha

Back