All-Star 10,000 Members 25,000 Visitors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can you have a competitions section.

Allow event producers to come on here. enter in their competitions (could even be people entering their own local competition)

have it be very basic with name of event, company, dates, location, bids, type of cheer (allstar, hs, college) and maybe a few hundred characters.
And then everyone would be able to search it.

you would be able to filter by state, date, and bid competitions.
And when you look at it, it is just a BIG table with multiple pages.

even if it looks like the members tab how it is broken down by a few pieces.

FAQs quick link. Right up top, next to Help. Even though answers may be listed everywhere, put the "What's a CP," and "How do I change my user name" answers here. All in one place that's easy to spot.

FAQs quick link. Right up top, next to Help. Even though answers may be listed everywhere, put the "What's a CP," and "How do I change my user name" answers here. All in one place that's easy to spot.
I sent king a list of FAQ's with the answers... hopefully he can start with that and we can add on!

Oh i'll totally agree with you there. I was referencing just the old school podcast.

I would LOVE to do a video weekly on here. discuss some things in the industry. bring in some "experts" in different fields. etc. I'll discuss with king.

Stole my idea. :)

Back