All-Star 10,000 Members 25,000 Visitors

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can you have a competitions section.

Allow event producers to come on here. enter in their competitions (could even be people entering their own local competition)

have it be very basic with name of event, company, dates, location, bids, type of cheer (allstar, hs, college) and maybe a few hundred characters.
And then everyone would be able to search it.

you would be able to filter by state, date, and bid competitions.
And when you look at it, it is just a BIG table with multiple pages.

even if it looks like the members tab how it is broken down by a few pieces.

I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I think it would be so helpful instead of having to search companies websites having them all in one place!

We have just reached our 10,000th member! @Kelseeyy

We also average around 25,000 Visitors (people who are not members who visit the site) a month!

Besides upgrading the server to be faster to handle our busier times, we have a couple more things in the works.

For the industry working on a classifieds section module to officially post resumes and job openings. I get a TON of people asking about job stuff.

For the average athlete and fan, more stuff to interact with!

Last, I have been approached by a couple clothing companies who are interested in doing Fierce Board clothing (shorts, shirts, hoodies but NO bows... enough of those are already on here)

Anybody want anything else?

let us use our siggys!

Not sure if you already do it but maybe do like a "Fierce Boarder of the Week/Month" and have other fierce boarders donate items to award people with. idk if anyone would be interested in this just something that popped into my head

Back