All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here is a group shot of the new Cheer Fusion uniforms. GK custom cheer leo with shorts - full gym uni. GK did an amazing job and they put a tornado relief ribbon on the back of the uniform - we love them!

NewUniforms.jpg
I actually really like this. Super clean and this may be the only time I actually like shorts with the uniform. Their black (which is a magical color if you know what I mean) and I like the star on the side. The sleeves are cute too. Love, love, love.

But not in their new uniforms. Booo. So I won't get to see their uniforms in person until god knows when. I'm only going to Live. :(

That Texas Red is hands down my favorite this year so far.
I'm going to Live as well, but only on Sunday, and prayed and prayed and prayed some more that they would come in before. Looks like we'll be waiting until next competition.. :(

Here is a group shot of the new Cheer Fusion uniforms. GK custom cheer leo with shorts - full gym uni. GK did an amazing job and they put a tornado relief ribbon on the back of the uniform - we love them!

NewUniforms.jpg
Usually I tend to lean away from the Leo uniforms but I really like these. Not to busy the name is prominent on front and it has the right amount of extra design, well done

NewUniforms.jpg

My only thought with leotard uniforms with shorts is how does the butt look? Is it a crazy pantyline? I put nike pros over my bathing suit at disney last year to stunt and it looked terrible hahah.

My only thought with leotard uniforms with shorts is how does the butt look? Is it a crazy pantyline? I put nike pros over my bathing suit at disney last year to stunt and it looked terrible hahah.
I was worried about that too but when they came out you couldn't tell - I think most of them wear Nike Pro's under it though so that might have been why.

I love these. I wish the city lights were rhinestones just because I think that would look cool. They would glitter out on the floor to give it that authentic skyline glow.

I saw these in person and the whole uniform was actually very sparkly, there were rhinestones but I don't know on which part

I saw these in person and the whole uniform was actually very sparkly, there were rhinestones but I don't know on which part
Probably on the sleeves. I think I can vaguely see them there on the picture.

Back