All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Usually I tend to lean away from the Leo uniforms but I really like these. Not to busy the name is prominent on front and it has the right amount of extra design, well done

I'm with you on the leo uniforms. I'm not crazy about them either. I do like these but if I could change something it would be the top part of the chest and arms. It's identical to a gymnastics leo with the neckline and the swirls on the sleeves. I love how the top is tighter though. Most full tops I have seen are baggy or ride up when you lift your arms.

Here is a group shot of the new Cheer Fusion uniforms. GK custom cheer leo with shorts - full gym uni. GK did an amazing job and they put a tornado relief ribbon on the back of the uniform - we love them!

NewUniforms.jpg

love these!! the only way for full tops to properly fit is to make them a leo, IMO and they look great!! just enough swirl and sparkle on the shorts to make them still look like cheerleaders.

Here is a group shot of the new Cheer Fusion uniforms. GK custom cheer leo with shorts - full gym uni. GK did an amazing job and they put a tornado relief ribbon on the back of the uniform - we love them!

NewUniforms.jpg
Well done, Mandy. Athletic, sparkly and a great fit. Any chance we can see a picture of the back?

NewUniforms.jpg
I'm not one for the shorts or full top look ( i know its a leo ) but WOW. These are GORGEOUS!
35hqmad.jpg

Stealth Allstars Senior 4 Uniforms
These are also very gorgeous! But i can't imagine it in a full top form. The colors wouldn't match up

I'm not one for the shorts or full top look ( i know its a leo ) but WOW. These are GORGEOUS!

These are also very gorgeous! But i can't imagine it in a full top form. The colors wouldn't match up
I think the full top would fade from the color at the top of the skirt to the color on the bottom of the top, if that makes sense.

Back