All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly had no idea we had the pattern on the shorts part too. I don't think I'd like it white...the amount of white on the bottom already brings me out in a cold sweat thinking about fake tanning...
Haha I know what you mean! CA cheetahs shorts would be a nightmare!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I like Cheer Tymes uni...Is there green in the logo or was that the flash ? If so then it is a perfect touch!

Cant wait to see Fab 5s!

I like Cheer Tymes uni...Is there green in the logo or was that the flash ? If so then it is a perfect touch!

Cant wait to see Fab 5s!
Yep it's green!
yja3abuz.jpg

tumblr_mgw844RsOZ1r0ymzio1_500.jpg

so first is this real life? second what gym is this? and third i dont get the shorts and i dont even know if these are new i just saw these on tumblr and had to share
The shorts say MLA Bears. The whole uniform is just...yikes. That can't look good on the floor. :(

tumblr_mgw844RsOZ1r0ymzio1_500.jpg

so first is this real life? second what gym is this? and third i dont get the shorts and i dont even know if these are new i just saw these on tumblr and had to share
we saw this earlier in the thread (way back) on a hanger... It's even worse on a person. It legitimately looks like she's wearing orange underwear over her shorts. This uni is up there with trinity...

we saw this earlier in the thread (way back) on a hanger... It's even worse on a person. It legitimately looks like she's wearing orange underwear over her shorts. This uni is up there with trinity...
THATS WHY IT LOOKED FAMILIAR

also, i literally had to re check about 6 ties and make sure those were really the shorts. when i saw it i though she may be wearing like a weird low cut shirt and the shorts were just black because i didnt want the shorts to be superhero styled

if that description i just wrote makes any sense

Back