All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After I posted that, I for real had to think about this! I have no idea what I would do! I mean, you're right - would you really want to leave mid season after you spent all that money? It's so easy to say I would, as I'm sitting here not in that situation...but I don't know, it's really hard to just walk away. But seriously, it really does look like it has underwear on the outside. I just don't know if I could make my cp wear that. :confused: (She has just informed me that no, I could not make her wear that.)

oh, i don't think you could make me wear that either. but i also just don't see myself saying peace out when i got my uniform.

well, for the sake of the gym, thank god your CP's and I aren't on that team ;)

I have no opinion on TG's one way or the other, but did anyone else think the back sort of looks like a G-String between their shoulder blades?
I did. But I really like the uniform so I didn't want to say anything... :oops: (SN: I love it in white too - I can't decide, but I think I like the white better. No, the black. No, the white....Nvm. I'll take one of each.)

Reactions: Ren
I LOVE TOP GUN MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF - but that uniform is WAYY to skimpy for me!:(
? I don't think it's skimpy at all, I mean it has capris not some booty shorts! I'm assuming your just talking about the back of the top, because I feel like there isn't much fabric back there. If so, then I agree. The back of the top is pretty skimpy, but the uniform as a whole? Not so much to me.

ive never seen these im thinking there new for there tinys?

tumblr_mi5dii0qGA1rjioz1o1_500.jpg

thankfully the many teams/programs who have modeled their own uniforms after f5's have not ;)
I want to say 'Fair play to the Queen, she killed the crazy dog' except I don't think a single person in this thread would have a CLUE what I was talking about :D

What most of you dont understand is CAPRIS HIDE...TG is full of Hispanics and girls that are blessed in the trunk area...I really dont think you get it until you see or wear them for yourself.
Speaking as a girl with a trunk who commented on said uni, I suppose I WOULD have to try them on for myself. That being said, knowing my own body and how similar material wears on me, you'd have to make some definite adjustments on mine in order to get the desired look in terms of length and fit..my vball spandex tended to become hot pants towards the end of a match unless I pulled them down or adjusted the size..

Wolves Elite Stunt (from the manufacturers catalog - CheerWorxs)
33kvm36.jpg

Central Cheer (back) best view I could find
do you have the back view of this uni? i really love the left one. it's so fashionable. the way they cut below that chocker is so clean and fit. i just wish they remove that odd triangle on the skirt (it looks like "bad dirt on beautiful dress" for me) the line of the strip is so well-made.
i also like the left one. if they put half-sleeve on the left hand, this uni will be completely gorgeous.
overall, this design gives so many room for improvement (because the uni itself is already gorgeous). for example: we can add mesh to that cut on the top. i think that's what i like about good catalog. good job CheerWorxs :)

Here's another picture of Open 4's new female GK uni's, its the original take on what last years large coed uni would've looked like in black. It worked out amazingly well in our benefit b/c it matches our male program uniform to a T, which we happen to have had several of in stock. They'll be wearing them to Cheersport Nationals this weekend.

photo_5.jpg
I absoloutly LOVE this!! The top is gorgeous!

F5 gets new day 2 unis for worlds ...it's been a trend for quite awhile for them to debut a new day 2 worlds uni. Tara and True wouldn't be debuting a new uni this "far out" from worlds.

Ok TG S4 uniforms...to die for. They're really gorgeous, I just feel like the back, the straps are so THIN. I'd die if one of those babies snapped! :eek: but I like the black ALOT :D

I'm hoping Panthers get new unis, don't get me wrong I love the current ones, I just feel that they're really dark, and I'd die if panthers had blue and white (mostly like cheetahs) I'd think they'd look stunning! Anyone wanna play around with a design? BuegeSmalls cheeromgbre

Ok TG S4 uniforms...to die for. They're really gorgeous, I just feel like the back, the straps are so THIN. I'd die if one of those babies snapped! :eek: but I like the black ALOT :D

I'm hoping Panthers get new unis, don't get me wrong I love the current ones, I just feel that they're really dark, and I'd die if panthers had blue and white (mostly like cheetahs) I'd think they'd look stunning! Anyone wanna play around with a design? BuegeSmalls cheeromgbre
They are TG Open 4

I so agree! I love panthers but I'd love to see them get something new! I think CA should swap out all the sublimate uniforms and get some beautiful ones like Wildcats have. And I think Ladykatz should for sure get new uniforms for sure. I love that ghostly lion or whatever it is on the front but I don't like the font. I'd love to see them in super clean white uniforms.

Maybe I'll mess around with a panthers one like you said. It just depends on how bad I want to take a nap tomorrow before psychology :)

Back