All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ih4e4y.jpg

This is the new uniform for Australian team Outlaws Allstars. I think the level 5 teams Fugitives and Kelly Girls will have a different uniform with half tops though, but that is just a guess based on the old uniforms.

The team have changed their colours from gold black and white to yellow black and white, hence the new uniform. It reminds me a lot of Top Gun...
I usually cringe at the thought of cutouts, but I actually love the cutouts on the back! It's creative and not too revealing! I also love how the girls and boys uniform is so similar. Nice job to whoever designed these :)

ih4e4y.jpg

This is the new uniform for Australian team Outlaws Allstars. I think the level 5 teams Fugitives and Kelly Girls will have a different uniform with half tops though, but that is just a guess based on the old uniforms.

The team have changed their colours from gold black and white to yellow black and white, hence the new uniform. It reminds me a lot of Top Gun...

I don't quite like how low the name is on the uniform, but other than that I think they're super cute!

shoptilldawn92

Are you sure you had permission to post the Pinnacle uniform??
I was at their open gym the other day and I seen the uniform in the parents room. They wouldn't even allow the moms that they showed to take pics and I don't imagine they realized I was from the other gym in town, but I do believe they didn't want it posted anywhere!

shoptilldawn92

Are you sure you had permission to post the Pinnacle uniform??
I was at their open gym the other day and I seen the uniform in the parents room. They wouldn't even allow the moms that they showed to take pics and I don't imagine they realized I was from the other gym in town, but I do believe they didn't want it posted anywhere!
it was on a public facebook page so its out for anyone to see

Back