All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

33jshmf.png

epnqsz.jpg
Probably stand alone on this one, but I love the shorts and spandex the most. Just a different take than the usual custom nike shorts look, I really like it.

I would like capris for practice gear if they weren't printed. The obnoxiously printed spandex material doesn't look good on anyone. I think they would work if they were solid black with maybe a little logo on the hip or a colored waistband or something. I love working out in capris, like Nike or Target brand. Especially when it gets cold.

I think these practice capris look bad because they are so busy. If you're going to make material that tight, it doesn't need to be printed. Less is more.

Never thought that capris would be good when its cold. The only downside for me when girls come in capri length leggings is that im a back. Its only bad when youre doing prep libs or anything in a prep and your flyer cant hold their but up. Then its hard to hold their but up because the capris are in the way of their thy where you have to grap and you cant because your hand slides.

Back