All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

B1AD299D-2E57-4DA3-9EC3-13070A4A876D-21652-00001787EE41CEA5.jpg

back of woodward's... they posted a while ago.
I like the bow... and I would like the top if it was a real full top, no cutout... the shorts I like in the front but not the back.

I believe the PA Spirit Explosion teams got new uniforms. I loved the old ones as well and the new ones are absolutely beautiful! I don't have a picture

I would love the front of Woodwards if the neckline was symmetrical. The open part right above the left arm pit is throwing me off. And I think then the sleeve would need to be connected. But I LOVE the back of those shorts! I want shorts with rhinestone butt pockets...

I just loved the old CT uniforms it's so hard for me to like the new ones! The old ones will forever be one of my favourites:(
Added a picture for reference to the old ones.
1o0rrd.png

Better view of RS new unis, I think these are perfection <3 the only thing I'm not sure about is the patterning on the spanks, I think it would look tidier if they were just blue/white
u2ysy9uh.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Better view of RS new unis, I think these are perfection <3 the only thing I'm not sure about is the patterning on the spanks, I think it would look tidier if they were just blue/white

I honestly had no idea we had the pattern on the shorts part too. I don't think I'd like it white...the amount of white on the bottom already brings me out in a cold sweat thinking about fake tanning...

u2ysy9uh.jpg

I would really like to see what this looks like in person...I want to see what it likes in motion. I just can't seem to wrap my head around the shorts in the back and party in front.

Back